For our ever growing fleet
Experienced Plant Fitter/Mobile Hydraulic Engineer required
The ideal candidate will have a hydraulic hose or plant fitter background, be enthusiastic, conscientious, have good communication skills and a flexible attitude to work. Works carried out around North West Cheshire and Wirral. After hours availability is a pre-requisite on a rota basis.
In return we will offer a competitive salary based upon experience
Due to fleet expansion we are currently looking for a Class 1 Low Loader driver or class 2. This position is full time. Experience is essential. Job role will involve loading and unloading plant and machinery.
Please contact Dave Fleming 07512139633 and email CVs to email@example.com
Plant & Tool Hire Representative
Location: North Wales
Salary: TBC on experience
Job Start Date: Immediatley Description: Thomas Plant Hire LTD has an exciting opportunity to work with a successful growing Business in North Wales established for 20 years, providing medium and small plant hire nationwide.
We require a Plant & Tool Hire Representative to generate new business customers as well as provide exceptional account management to existing customers. The Sales Representative will:
• Generate leads and identify / develop new business opportunities/opening new accounts
• Have their own area to cover
• Knowledge of customers in their area
• Be comfortable working with small/medium enterprises as well as large national contractors
• Regularly visit customers and building sites and plan and organize time effectively and efficiently to maximise selling time
• Develop and maintain accurate records of customer calls, orders, quotes and strike rates
• Possess a good all round product knowledge and be able to assist customers with their enquiries and queries
• Achieve set targets and budgets
• Identify opportunities to cross sell products to customers
• Investigate opportunities for the introduction of new lines and competitor analysis
The successful Sales Representative will:
• Have Plant Hire & Toll hire experience
• Have a proven track record in field sales / business development
• Be highly motivated and target driven to bring in new business of their own back
• Be commercially aware
• Able to build rapport with internal hire desk and transport • Have a full UK driving licence
•Preferably bilingual in both Welsh and English
• Ability to work as part of a team and individually This role would suit an experienced Plant Hire Representative, whom has worked in this field previously Either locally or nationally Please get in touch and apply by emailing CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruiting a Yard Person to be based in out Frodsham depot.
The successful applicant needs to be self-motivated, organised individual.
Remuneration is competitive and dependent on experience.
Training and PPE will be provided..
The role will involve carrying out checks on plant before it leaves the yard and washing plant.
This position is full time.